Auto Stove Shut Off
Smart Fire Stop provides Auto Stove Shut Off at affordable prices for everyone.
You have to press the motion sensor button to turn on stove and the stove will shut off automatically when no people in kitchen for one minute. You can set up this timer from one minute to 30 minutes.
- Timer: Smart Fire Stop provides Automatically Stove turn-off that allow you to set timer from 1 minute to 30 minutes. Max Timer is 30 minutes.
- Turning Stove Back On: You have to come back to kitchen to press the motion sensor button again to turn on the stove once the stove has been automatically shut off.
- Stove Plug: 250V 40 Amp, 4-prong stove plugs and outlets in USA and Canada.
- Sensor Placement. The motion sensor must be placed ABOVE the stove and have an unobstructed view of the user. This make the motion sensor work correctly.
- Auto Stove Shut Off Box.
- Motion Sensor.
- Wire from Auto Stove Shut-off Box to Motion sensor. This wire length is about 10 feet that is enough long for your installation.